The Laker Anchor

Spring Lake High School's student-staffed publication

The Laker Anchor

The Laker Anchor

Seniors Dont Know How to Act - Graduation
Seniors Don't Know How to Act - Graduation
Lily Zuelke, Reporter • May 8, 2023

Students get free tickets to ‘The Wind in the Willows’

Shows are this week Thursday and Friday at 7 p.m., and Saturday at 1 p.m.

Looking for something to do this weekend? Come see the Spring Lake High School musical, “The Wind in The Willows,” which opens this Thursday and is free to students.

“The Wind in The Willows” is about three animal friends trying to help out their friend, Toad, who has gotten into some serious trouble. His friends, Mole, Ratty, and Badger go through many obstacles to save their friend, Mr. Toad. This musical has lots of fun dances, music, costumes, props, and many more.

You can see this fun and exciting musical this week on Thursday and Friday both at 7 p.m., and Saturday at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. This year’s tickets are being given to students for free. Tickets for each performance will be sold at lunch this week. So make sure to tell your friends to go and get them before they’re gone. 

Showing support for this musical would mean so much to the cast and crew members. They’ve worked super hard every day for a few months to make this musical neat and perfect. So come see the show, support your friends, bring them flowers, and tell them to break a leg.

This performance will definitely be worth your time and will put a big smile on your faces!

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Laker Anchor

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spring Lake High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.